1909, after a fire completely destroyed the Mahala Building on East
Washington Row where the Sandusky Business College was located, the
college moved its facility to the third floor of the Feick Building.
At that time the Feick Building had
In 1912, The Mayor Lebensberger Company ("Good Clothes, Hats and Furnishings for Men and Boys") occupied the first floor.
In 1916, George Feick (1840-1932) incorporated with his sons, Emil and George, Jr. In addition to other buildings, the partnership erected the eight story Feick Building.
In 1917, the first floor became Jacob Kronthal Clothing and Leo A. Sacksteder Shoes. Later, Uhlman Clothier replaced Sacksteder Shoes. In 1923, Citizens Bank moved into the first floor space and the business college moved out of its offices.
In 1925, Michael Barry operated a restaurant on the first floor and office tenants filled the top seven floors. The Citizens Banking Company continued to operate on the first floor at 160 East Market Street.
Today, the Feick Office Building is home to 23 businesses offering a range of professional and business services. Situated in the heart of downtown and with views of Sandusky Bay, the Feick Office Building offers a prime location for any business.
Website hosted and maintained by active information technology, llc.
Site contents and graphics ©2011 by their respective owners. All rights reserved.